A lot of people in our community now know, and look at chiropractic as the best way to deal with back and neck pain naturally (and they’re right! ), however, most of them are not aware that chiropractic has several other benefits that can be found in the latest scientific studies?
Here are just five of the many important articles that show how chiropractic care can help you improve your overall health:
1. Chiropractic Can Reduce Blood Pressure – A study from 2013 reports what other studies have found: chiropractic adjustments can reduce hypertension in patients, sometimes just as much as common anti-hypertensive drugs.
2. Chiropractic Can Boost Your Immune System – A number of recent studies have found that chiropractic adjustments result in objective signs of positive immune system changes. Your immune system keeps you healthy and “fights off” illness, and these studies show that chiropractic might be a great way to keep your immune system going strong!
3. Chiropractic Reduces Stress – Researchers from Japan found that patients who received regular chiropractic like the care that is available here… had dramatic changes to their nervous system and reductions in their stress hormones.
4. Chiropractic Can Help Asthma Patients – Many people (including children) suffer from asthma, and a new body of research shows that chiropractic can reduce asthma symptoms and increase lung function in some patients. I have a colleague that used to suffer from bad asthma attacks where he could hardly breath, but since becoming a chiropractor himself, he doesn’t have any issues with asthma because he’s adjusted regularly.
5. Chiropractic Can Save You Money! – Health care costs are spiraling out of control. With modern medical tests and expensive medications, it can be hard for people to afford the care they need. Studies show , however, that seeing a doctor like me is much less expensive than a medical doctor, and with all the benefits of chiropractic, you can have better health without drugs or surgery, too, as there is NO HEALTH in taking artificial drugs. They are made to do one thing. Cover up the symptoms! Your health is one of if not the most important asset you have, so take care of yourself and your family with chiropractic!